Explore Croation Islands
On-road, Off-road, Speedboat and Jet ski
island adventures in croatia
With us you will experience the beautiful nature and the hot spots of the Mediterranean islands off Croatia. As part of a guided on- and off-road tour, as well as by speedboat and jet ski, we will show you hidden, breathtaking corners.
Enjoy the Mediterranean and indulge your taste buds. With jet ski we get your adrenaline going and with wonderful landscapes we enrich your soul.
Experience something special exclusively.
DAY 1 – private jet
- Arrival at the airport of Zagreb
- Transfer with private jet to the island Losinj
- Reception at the Boutique Hotel Alhambra
- Time to enjoy the beauty of the special location right at the beach
- We will have dinner togehter, enjoying the sunset
- Depending on the weather, we will give an outline about the coming days
Jet ski and Speed boat fun
DAY 2 – Brijuni
- Delicoius breakfast togehter
- Jet ski & Speed boat tour to the island Brijuni
- Exclusive guided tour on the island Brijuni
- Lunch on Brijuni or Pula
- Jet ski & Speed boat tour back to Losinj
- Scenic dinner on Losinj
DAY 3 – On&Off-road
- Today we take the luxury Mercedes G-Class.
- We try to treat them appropriately.
- Exploring the island close to the see,
- as well as high in the mountains above the see.
- We go on- and off-road
- We explore areas that no other tourist penetrates.
DAY 4 – play by ear
- Depending on the weather and the preferences of the exclusive group
- we explore another island either by Jet ski & Speed boat or by G-Class
- Lunch will be provided at a very scenic location
- You will have some time in the afternoon to relax and enjoy the gorious hotel
- Luxury dinner again at Alhambra
Time to say good bye
DAY 5 – WOW- it’s great
- After breakfast togehter, you will be shuttled to the airport
- Flight back to Zagreb airport by private jet.
- You are enriched and able to tell a lot great stories of your trip.
- We can’t wait to see and surprise you again.
MEDITERRANIAN ISLAND TOUR IN CROATIA
Arrival & Departure:
Zagreb Airport (ZAG), Croatia.
September 7th 2020 – September 11th 2020 (4 nights / 5 days)
13.900,- € per person single room
12.900,- € per person double room
Mercedes-Benz G-Class (gazoline or diesel, not subject to chose)
2 participants per vehicle
Minimum number of participants: 8
Maximum number of participants: 12
Participant must have a valid driver’s license for cars.
Participant must have a valid driver’s license for boat if he likes to ride the jet ski.
Participants under 18 – please contact us for details.